Well, even though I haven't had much time to update or do any work on the ships this week, I have made some progress;
Completely cleaned and organized my gaming room. Thank God for the USPS free Priority Mail boxes, as they make great storage-savers.
Hit the 100 mark on my Dreadnaughts. I'm starting to see a little degredation, but I should make it to 200 without having to remold.
Sold a bunch of stuff, so I placed another nice order with Drew. Minus the Euphemisms, I ordered:
3x Vindicators (Cruiser the Interdictor is based off)
And finally, I managed to trim, assemble, drill, and base all 7 of my Kuat Command Cruisers (SWMB Rebel Cruisers).